Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I am disappointed that I have not been journaling our family here.  I could go back, but probably I will just move forward.

We took a trip to Sunny St. George last weekend.  We hoped to catch Emma's missionary farewell.  We got ahead of the weather on Friday and had an easy trip down there but on Saturday an epic snowstorm hit and we were trapped in our hotel for the day.  They canceled Sunday services because of the snow so we went to the Pasley's home in the morning and headed back home.  Not at all what we had planned but a good trip.  I love traveling with the family.  Our kids all brought books.  We shared one hotel room and did not get on each others nerves.  Isaac wanted to go swimming multiple times but we only went once.  Saturday evening during the snowstorm we were swimming in the indoor pool and hot tub and the outdoor pools were also open.  Grace, Isaac, and I ran in our bare feet through the snow to get to the outdoor hot tub.  The snow piled up on our head and shoulders while the hot tub was extra hot.   Interesting.  I'd do it again.  We did some shopping and took in a movie- Frozen.  It was cute.  Nice weekend getaway with my favorite people.


No comments: