Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

This past week I've been wondering whether or not I am a better person than I was a year ago.  I'd hope so, this life is supposed to be about progress.  I think so.   I feel better about life than I did at this time last year.  I remember that I was completely consumed with my workload in the office, in comparison, this year the workload is better controlled.
Home is comfortable and cozy.  Quite cozy.  We had a Christmas to remember!  We took a couple days vacation to Zermatt in Midway and celebrated Christmas there.  It was an idyllic setting.  The fireplace, the beautiful chalet, the miniature Christmas tree and all of the presents.  Getting away from work, house mess, ect.  I have always wanted to be in a cabin over Christmas.  The Zermatt resort was probably better than a cabin, warm and insect free.  I hope we get to do that again every year.  It was truly my dream come true Christmas.  Only drawback is having to drive on slick roads to get there and back and also hauling up all the loot.
Last year I only blogged about 10 times.   Consequently, I cant really remember what our year was like.  Boo.  I will try to do better this year- for my own memory sake.  I will also look into one of those services that prints your blog like a book.  That would make a good family journal if I can figure it out.  Once, I started exporting my entries and pictures into a word document for printing but it was taking too long and I stopped.  That would be  huge project, I don't have that kind of time.

  

No comments: